fbpx

Frequently Asked Questions

Programme

There are several benefits of choosing the LEAP virtual programme over a traditional physical classroom. Students receive world-class education from inspirational faculty, panel discussions with successful professionals, guidance from a mentor irrespective of their physical location. Students can absorb knowledge effectively without disturbance from other students in the safe environment of their homes. They also save precious time, energy, and money by not having to travel to the classroom.

No, that is not possible.
The programme covers fundamentals to advanced concepts in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The curriculum is benchmarked to balance the need of the school/board exams and provide the student an edge by developing solid foundations for future competitive exams.
You can participate in the virtual programme through your smartphone, laptop, or iPad/tablet. You would also need a working data/internet connection to attend the programme. These devices or internet charges are not covered in the programme fees, and the parent/student needs to make their arrangements.
Apart from these device(s), you would need to maintain separate subject notebooks. On those notebooks, take notes and solve questions during the sessions.
You would need to dedicate 5 to 6 hours per week for attending the sessions and additional 4-6 hours for assignments and self-study.
The sessions are held during the evening on weekdays, morning or evening during holidays. The timetable will be shared with you in due course.

Admission & Fees

In LEAP, we admit students who have a good aptitude for learning and willingness to work hard. The online aptitude test will not test previous knowledge but would contain questions on logical reasoning and comprehension. We encourage you to apply.
On the other hand, please be mindful that the programme demands time and dedication from the student participants. Please apply only if you are willing to work hard on being selected.

There is no specific preparation needed for the aptitude test. It will contain questions that can be solved using general intelligence and comprehension skills.
Students who are shortlisted after the aptitude test will receive the timing and instructions for the interview through email. The student and its parent should join the online zoom interview.
For the interview, you can expect questions like these:

Questions to students:

  • Questions similar to the aptitude test.
  • How will the LEAP programme help you?

Questions to parents:
What do you think are two great things about your child? What can the child improve?

The interviewers would be fluent in both English and Hindi. A parent can choose to speak in the language that they are comfortable with. If any parent is not comfortable with either, please let us know on admissions@curiousminds.co.in so that we can make appropriate arrangements.

The test date is according to the Admission Phase you are part of.

Admission Phase

Last date to apply

Test Date

Admission due date

1 A

26th Mar

28th Mar

12th Apr

1 B

9th Apr

11th Apr

26th Apr

2

23th Apr

25th Apr

3rd May

3

1st May

2nd May

10th May

Students who are shortlisted after the aptitude test will receive the timing and instructions for the interview through email within two working days from the test date.

The online aptitude test and interview results will be shared via email.
Payment can be made through:
  1. Online payment through UPI, Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card
  2. IMPS/NEFT Bank transfer
  3. Bank deposit
Pay-in-parts is a facility that helps to split the fees into two payments. The student can begin the classes by paying 25% of the tuition fee, and can pay the rest 75% after 2 months.
No, that is not possible. Only students who qualify for the admission process are eligible for admission.

Our refund policy is transparent. You can read it here.

No. However, we have a transparent refund policy if you wish to withdraw.
× WhatsApp